As some of you know, Marcus and I have moved to Modesto for the summer and we are living with Grandpa and Grandma Harrison. We're really enjoying it here. Marcus is taking care of his grandparents at his parents home just 2 minutes away. Since it is in home care, Marcus gets paid for it by the government. He is really enjoying that. I have found a job and will be working in a Farmers Insurance office for one of the men in our ward here.
Other than working, I've been successful in teaching Marcus how to play the piano! He's actually got the hang of it real quick! We've also been playing tennis just about every day for a couple of hours in the evening. That keeps us in shape. I'm reading some books and we're also watching the NBA playoffs just about every night too. We're staying busy!
(I have also just updated my blog. This last semester was crazy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment