Saturday, April 14, 2012

Photo Shoot & The Latest on Kaylie

As you can see we did a photo shoot with our little family and with all of my immediate family! They turned out great and I owe Steph French for that! 





Also I wanted to say how exciting it has been having the family all together again. Jacob came home on April 4th and Jon came home on the 6th. Jon will be heading back to Idaho though, so we are only together for a short while. We will take what we can get!

A little update on Kaylie... she will be 13 months old on the 15th(tomorrow). Last time I wrote, I mentioned that she was learning to fold her arms when we pray as a family, but now she not only folds her arms, but she has also picked up "amen". It doesn't quite come out amen, but it sounds an awful lot like it! We didn't even try to teach her that yet, just one day at the dinner table, she spit it out! SO cute! Kaylie has 10 teeth - 4 on the top and bottom center, and two molars on the top as well! I just noticed that the other day.  Maybe that is why she has been drooling lately... ha ha! Every night before Kaylie goes to bed she has been giving hugs and kisses to everyone! My family loves this daily routine and I don't plan on giving it up. She is such a sweetheart! In the morning when Kaylie wakes up I usually bring her to bed with Marcus and I so I can rest a little bit longer. Kaylie thinks its fun to jump all over us and giggle or even scream at the top of her lungs sometimes. She is quite the hoot! Marcus and I agree that there is not too many things that are better than cuddling with our little girl!

1 comment:

The McAdam Family said...

Lots of questions:
1. How does your mom stay so young looking?
2. When did Jason get so old looking?
3. If Jacob just got back from the Philippines, why is he not tan?