July 13th - I took the CBEST finally! Oh, and I passed! I'm trying to get my California credentials so I needed to take that and I still have to apply for them, but its just a matter of getting fingerprints now. Yay!
July 13th - 19th --> Marcus's parents took Kaylie for a week, just so they could have some time with her to themselves. I love this tradition that we've started. I was able to get a couple projects done and make sure the house was spotless. I have to say I missed Kaylie a lot! It was good to have time to myself before Landon came though.
On the 16th we went out to dinner with Derreck and Sarah Cooper. We've been spending more time with them. We haven't made a lot of close friends since we've been back in California but these guys have been so fun to hang out with and we really enjoy their friendship. They lived in the same complex as us so that was fun. Derreck has been super awesome and helpful. He's always helping us with our cars. We told him he's pretty much our mechanic, but Marcus is learning a lot from him too. He wants to be able to take care of our cars by himself someday.
On the 17th I was able to attend the temple with the youth. That was a great experience and I'm glad we had such a great turn out. We even went out to Inn-n-out afterwards and got to chat a little with the youth that came.
July 20th-24th --> Kaylie was brought home to us on the 19th but then we headed to Modesto on the 20th to take care of Lolo while Marcus's parents were in Idaho for Laleinia's graduation. Laleinia will be in South Africa after she does her student teaching, so she walked earlier which is kinda cool. Only we couldn't go because I was a month away from my due date. Bummer... but it worked out cause I watched Lolo while everyone was gone and Marcus worked back in Sacramento. Kaylie loved being around Lolo. She would play catch with him and hang out in his room with him. I loved watching the two of them together. I also got to spend some good quality time with Lolo and chatted with him quite a bit that week.
July 25th - 28th I stayed with my grandparents in Modesto. Doug and Emily were going to be having their open house on the 27th, so their family was going to stay at the Jankowski's home. It was nice to spend some time with my grandparents too. I sure missed Marcus the whole week though. He joined us on Friday night. We had a fun time at Doug & Emily's reception. It was a small group of close friends and family. We had dinner and watched a little video that was put together. It's always fun partying with the Jankowskis!
Here are some pictures from July:
Playing at the park with Grandma and Uncle Jeff
Making Cookies!
My Project for the kids room
Playing catch with Lolo
Getting wet at the splash pad in Modesto
Driving the car in Great Grandma and Grandpa's backyard
Reading with Uncle Doug
Goofing around with Daddy
36 weeks pregnant
July 30th Baby Leela was born!
No comments:
Post a Comment